1. Coverwhen opened the unit immediately switched on , saving time
2. Status IndicatorUnit Status , battery level status and temperature range status
3. Pre-connected PadsDefibrillator pads are always ready for immediate use
4. Visual IconsIndicator LED Lights flash with the corresponding voice prompt. Visual Icons clarify the necessary actions.
5. Shock ButtonFlashing button indicates "Ready for shock delivery". Push the button to deliver shock.
6. Adult/Paediatric Mode SwitchEasily switch from adult to paediatric mode without changing pads
7. Open SwitchSlide the switch to the rightto open up the cover, unit automatically turns on
8. SpeakerAcoustic Indicator for real time guidance
The Only AED on the World Market that Actively Monitors its Storage Temperature
|Adult to Paediatric Switch - Saves Time when it counts!|
|Every second counts during a Cardiac Arrest. Having to change Adult Pads to Paediatric Pads wastes precious seconds, reducing survival rates. with the A15 the Adult to Paediatric switch allow you to defibrillate a Paediatric Patient at the flick of a switch giving your Patient the best chance of survival.|
LCD ScreenThe HeartOn A15 AED actively displays "actual battery life. Many AEDs do not show the actual battery life in bards of your AED battery. This feature allows you to view the actual battery life and provides you with peace of mind. An "O" dispplayed on the LCD screen assures you that your AED is "okay" and Rescue Ready.
Adult / Paediatric PadsColor coded for instant right and left recognition. Images also guide the rescuer as to pad placement for Adult and Paediatric Patients. Paediatric pads can be very costly for AEDs as the energy reducer is built into the pads. Not for the HeartOn A15 however as these pads can be used on Paediatric Patients also.
SD Card PortAllows for instant downloading of Patient Data in the field